Jessica's favorite superfoods
Jessica's favorite superfoods:
- Coconut: high in proteins, fibers and healthy fats, coconut powder helps to maintain a healthy metabolism, to balance blood sugar levels and to boost energy.
- Spirulina: is a microalgae and helps fighting inflammation, boosting immunity and detoxifying the body.
- Maca: rich in vitamins such as B1, B2, C & E and also many beneficial nutrients that help boost energy and balance hormone levels. Both adaptogen and antioxidant, Maca is a natural source of healing nutrition.
- Cocoa: is a rich substance with high minerals and nutrients providing innumerable health benefits such as stabilizing blood pressure, maintaining skin and brain health, and boosting mood.
- Goji Berries: with more than 20 vitamins and minerals, Goji Berries are the ultimate superfoods with more antioxidants than oranges, more Vitamin A than carrots, and more iron than soybeans and spinach.
- Acai: used for a number of reasons such as weight loss, rejuvenating the skin and stimulating a healthy digestion, acai berry is an anti-inflammatory and high-antioxidant loaded with healthy monounsaturated and polyunsaturated essential fats. With a flavor somewhere between chocolate and wild berries, acai has legitimately become a favorite among superfood lovers.
FREE FROM: Caffeine, Sugar, GMO, Soy, Dairy, Gluten, Additives
SHELF LIFE: 6 months after opening the product as long as it is kept in a dry and cool space.