- 1 cup + 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tsp Culinary Matcha from @thematchareserve
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ - 1 cup chocolate chips (they can be black, white or milk !)
- Sift the baking soda, matcha and salt into the flour.
- Mix to incorporate the dry ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter until creamy.
- Add in the sugar and cream together until pale.
- Crack in the egg, continue to whisk till combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients and fold with a spatula until forming a soft dough.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out a tablespoon of dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350F for about 8-9 mins
- Let the cookies cool before serving.
To make the perfect matcha cookies we recommend our culinary Matcha :